Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Buying or Selling a Home in South Berkeley

If you are planning on buying or selling a home in South Berkeley (historically known as The Lorin) these are statistics you should have.  I get them weekly and will try my best to post but if I don't get them up and you'd like a copy please email me and I'll send out the sheet to you as soon as I can.
This is for zip code 94702 
(CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE)

The Chart Below is for zip code 94703
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Remember, if you are planning on buying or selling a home in Berkeley, to check back here for the most current information you can get.  And don't forget to use my website: http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/ or feel free to email me at bill@billfletcherhomes.com for information, home valuations or other real estate related needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment