Saturday, October 30, 2010

Attention Home Buyers! 377 Open Homes in the East Bay for 10/21/2010 Now Posted

Every Saturday I try to post as many of the East Bay Open Homes as I can find.  Unfortunately there are some realtors who make it difficult by not advertising their opens.  I'm doing my best for you by posting what I can find.  This week I've found 377 Open Homes in the East Bay for Sunday 10/31/2010.  The complete list is on my website CLICK HERE. You can search with anonymity.  I hope you'll find it useful. I have the open houses sorted alphabetically by City.  The list includes address, cross street, thomas brothers map coordinates, price, size, number of beds and baths, and type of property ie. condo, detached, duplex etc. and if you need a great realtor I'd love to interview for the job!  Have a great weekend. By the Way, If you are in Berkeley on Sunday for Halloween, Russell Street near College Ave. is worth checking out! And don't forget to check out my website: http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment