Saturday, October 2, 2010

Real Estate Sales Statistics for September 2010 Berkeley, Albany, Kensington, Oakland and Piedmont Posted

I just posted sales graphs for Berkeley, Albany, Oakland, Kensington and Piedmont on my website. Each posting is about 20 pages and contains comparative data for the previous year for median sales price, sales price vs list price, months of inventory, average days on market and more.  I intend to post Emeryville and El Cerrito as soon as I have a chance.  In the meantime you can get a lot of info by visiting http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/ and then clicking the "Market Update" tabs.  Or you can simply click here. If you are planning to buy or sell a home in the communities of berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Piedmont Kensington or other parts of the East Bay it is important that you have this data.  You always want to be ahead of the curve when you are pricing a property whether to buy or sell. Please come back often as real the markets are volitile right now and information changes daily.  If you would like a chart for your particular zip code or MLS area plese let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment