Saturday, November 6, 2010

East Bay Open Homes for 11/07/2010 Now Posted

Well its Saturday morning again, and I've just posted all the Open Homes I could find in the East Bay on my website, http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/. From Alameda, Alamo, Albany, Berkeley, and El Cerrito to Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga and Walnut Creek I have posted over 450 East Bay Open Homes for 11/07/2010. The easiest way to get to this part of my website is to CLICK HERE. If the link doesn't work go to http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/ and click on the OPEN HOMES tab on the left side of the page. 

There is no need to register to use the tools on my website and there are many to use.  Do your own home searches.  Find open homes. Explore East Bay Neighborhoods. See Real Estate Market updates for Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, El Cerrito, Kensington and Emeryville. Calculate monthly payments using the mortgage calculator and more.
  
And if you need a great realtor please consider interviewing me for the job! bill@billfletcherhomes.com 510-368-2854.  Happy Home Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment