Saturday, November 20, 2010

Open Houses for 11/21/2010 Now Posted for The East Bay

Over 325 Open Homes, Open Houses, for the East Bay (Albany, Alameda, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Piedmont, Orinda and more), for Sunday 11/21, are now posted on my website Click Here.  Or go to my website and find the tab on the left.  This is the most complete list available.  Please feel free to use it, download it, whatever. There is never a requirement to register on my website, http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/, and there are lots of reasons to use it. You can do your own home search, search for REo;s. Fixers, Short Sales, Luxury Homes etc. learn about local neighborhoods, or my favorite--view videos of some of the East Bay neighborhoods (right now we have 9 neighborhood videos posted including Rockridge, Tesmescal, Gourmet Ghetto, Piedmont, Oceanview,Thousand Oaks...). I hope this list is useful to you.  I also have copies of the Ad Review available but need your email if you want to receive it. It may have some open houses that are not on my list.  Conversely there are many on my list that are not listed on the Ad Review.  You can also get information from ther Hills Newspapers, the Sunday Chronicle, SFgate.com.  By the way I do not share contact information and do not spam people.  Happy Home Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment