Saturday, November 13, 2010

East Bay Open Homes (houses) for Sunday 11/14/2010 Now Posted

Good morning! I just posted open homes information for 419 houses for sale in the East Bay.  This includes the communitites of Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Hercules, Pinole, Oakland, Piedmont, WalnutCreek, Lafayette, Moraga and most cities in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Click Here to go to the exact spot on my web page or click on my picture and scroll down on the left side of the page to where it reads Open Homes.  Houses are sorted by city.  Information includes address, cross street, price, and size.  If you need any help please feel free to email me at bill@billfletcherhomes.com or call my cell 510-368-2854.  Have a great weekend and Happy Home Hunting.

Great information on Real Estate related items is available at my website http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment