Saturday, January 22, 2011

Open Homes, Open Houses for 1/23/11

This weekend looks like its going to bring us perfect weather!  Lots of sun, perfect for home shopping. And if you are looking for a list of Open Houses or open homes in the East Bay for Sunday 1/23/2011 then you have to look no further.  Just CLICK HERE and if this link doesn't get you there simply go to my website, http://www.billfletcherhomes.com/ and click the Open Homes button on the left side of the page.  This week we have over 400 listings from Albany and Alamo to Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland and Walnut Creek. While you are on my website you might want to check out some of the other postings I have: market updates, East Bay Neighborhood videos and descriptions, special reports. Or you might want to check out my new map based search tool. Let me know if you need any help. and have a great weekend!
Bill
bill@billfletcherhomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment